POWERING TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
POWERING TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
POWERING TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
POWERING TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
Hasilwan takes pride in delivering effective engineering solutions. With almost 30 years of experience, Hasilwan was established in 1989 and our vast industry experience is credited to our quest in providing integration specialisation solutions alongside our partners for our network of clients.
Our strategic partnerships are evident through our track-record as system integrators of power infrastructure, engineering solution providers, and suppliers of products & services.
We are system integrators and product solution providers for power utilities, commercial, industries & transportation sectors. Our experience runs across a broad range of sectors, including products, services, and new technologies that enhance and support the overall development of the power industry. The core focus of Hasilwan’s business is Power Infrastructure which comprises Transmission, Distribution, Protection, Control & Automation, Renewable, and Energy Storage Solutions. Leveraging on our technical and commercial expertise, our business diversification involves development and investment of special infrastructure projects (i.e. Utility Scale Solar Power Plants).
As the energy industry constantly evolves in technological advancement, business models and market forces, we are always looking towards the future, discovering and understanding how to utilise new technologies to keep abreast with megatrends of the energy business.
Hasilwan is constantly seeking new partnerships who seek to collaborate and enhance their market reach to this region. Our extensive industry knowledge and experience help us meet our customers’ requirements to deliver effective solutions for each project.
- To be a leading power engineering solutions provider.
- To deliver excellence in both service and quality to all our stakeholders – clients, business partners, shareholders and employees.
- To lead, participate and support stakeholders in convergence, disruptions and changes in the power industry.
- We aim to be market leaders and work on continuous improvement in our business models to provide the best service and quality for all stakeholders.
- We aim to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- We will ensure that our workforce sustains a professional attitude.
- We will ensure human resource development remains a core value with the company, enhancing employee skills and capabilities to be relevant and ahead in the industry.
- We will embrace Strategic Agility & Operational Agility in our business operations.
- We will embrace Diversity in our organizational culture and be Adaptive to any differences we face with all our stakeholders.
Hasilwan is committed to delivering products and services of quality which is evident through our satisfied customers and portfolio. We undertake substantial contract work including Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Commissioning (EPCC), and Systems Integration, from the government, statutory bodies and the private sectors and execute local projects without any limit or restrictions. We are qualified licensed contractors and are registered with government statutory or organisations which include the nation’s largest power utility provider and the Energy Commission.
Our experience in the industry is enhanced with our certifications, listed below:
- Alcumus ISOQAR Ltd. Certificate of Approval for Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
- Ministry of Development Board, Malaysia (CIDB) Class G7 Certificate
- Ministry of Finance, Malaysia
- Construction Industry Development Board, Malaysia – Category ME G7
- Malaysia Certificate of Compliance for Government Contracts – Category ME G7
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malaysia – Category ME G7
- Energy Commission, Malaysia – Code: Class A
- Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd – Category ME
- State Financial Secretary Office of Sarawak, Procurement Unit and Consultant Contractor Registration – Category A Supply & Service
Sustainable Energy Development Authority Malaysia (SEDA Malaysia) (RSPI & RSSP)
Our Products & Services
Hasilwan is committed to deliver solutions in the field of
engineering. Our service and maintenance workforce makes
it possible, ensuring that all our products are reliable, safe and of
ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENT, CONSTRUCTION & COMMISSIONING (EPCC) FOR POWER GRID SYSTEMS
Our knowledge and expertise for power engineering based EPCC services are in:
• Project Management
• Erection & Commissioning
• Maintenance & Services
• Civil Works
• Equipment Supply
• After Sales Service
HIGH VOLTAGE PRODUCTS
Our products are in a range of up to 500kv and type tested in internationally accredited test laboratories in compliance with the latest IEC standards and safety. With vast experience in High Voltage Power Transmission & Distribution power substations. We offer High Voltage primary equipment such as:
• Air & Gas Insulated Switchgears
• Air & Gas Circuit Breakers, Disconnector Switches
• Oil & Gas Power Transformers, Shunt Reactors, Capacitor Banks, Surge Arrestors, Current & Voltage Transformers and more
MEDIUM VOLTAGE PRODUCTS
Our products are in a range of up to 72.5kv and type-tested and certified in compliance with IEC standards by established international accredited testing laboratories under established STL Laboratories. We supply, deliver, install and commission components such as :
• Power & Distribution Transformers (Oil, Gas & Cast Resin Type)
• Underground Cables & Overhead Distribution Lines
• AC/DC Air & Gas Insulated Switchgears (VCB & RMU)
• Containerised, Mobile and Compact Substation Units
• Voltage Regulators & Surge Arrestors and more
GRID PROTECTION, CONTROL, AND AUTOMATION
Our products are in a range of up to 500kv and compliant with IEC standards and can be customised to your technical requirements. We have an established a regional network of industrial partners and contractors with a reliable range of products and components that include:
• Condition Monitoring Systems
• Protection & Control Relay Panels
• Substation Automation (SCADA Systems)
• Remote Terminal Units
• Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
• Micro Grid Energy Management Systems (EMS)
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
Our knowledge and expertise are in:
• Power Substation Operations
• High Voltage & Medium Voltage Circuit Breakers, Transformers and more
• Control & Protection Systems
• Power Control & Automation
• Conditioning Monitoring Equipment
• Control & Management of Transmission & Distribution Networks and Systems
Our innovative engineering systems integration techniques are seen in our renewable energy solutions. Hasilwan’s ongoing initiative in renewable energy and sustainability has resulted in environment friendly energy solutions that minimises emissions and maximises energy efficiently through:
• EPCC services for Rooftop Solar PV Systems
• Development & Investments for Rooftop Solar PV Systems under Net Energy Metering (NEM) / SELCO scheme
• Development & Investments for Large Scale Solar (LSS)
• O&M services for Rooftop Solar PV Systems
Our solutions in energy storage continues to evolve with the advances in technology, giving businesses the flexibility in their consumption while bringing economic and environmental benefits. By creating a system that provides an environment-friendly and cost-friendly power storage, we aim to improve the quality of power for optimised and efficient consumption as a self-sustainable power system.
• Grid Connected Energy Storage Solutions
• Off Grid Energy Storage & Hybrid Solutions
DIESEL/GAS ENGINE COMPONENTS
Hasilwan is proud to be the strategic partner with IPU Group, the leading manufacturer for diesel and gas engines non-electric starting solution.
We can offer the complete range of starting system which includes spring, hydraulic, pneumatic and nitrogen starting.
The starting systems can also be designed to meet ATEX and marine classification standard (ABS,BV,LR) for use on offshore platforms, ships,mining facilities etc., depending on the customer requirements.
Kindly view the products/services offered below:
Over the years, Hasilwan has established ourselves as a strategic player in the industry. Backed by a team of qualified and experienced individuals of technical and non-technical background, we provide our clients with effective innovative services without compromising on quality. We are proud of the partnerships we have developed over the last three decades. Listed are selected references that best depict our services of the past and the present.
Selected Project Reference
|Balance of work for the establishment of Main Intake Substation (PMU) in Mahkota Cheras, Selangor comprising the dismantlement and relocation of existing Remote Tap Control Cubicle (RTCC) from PMU Hicom Pegoh to PMU Mahkota Cheras including cabling works.||2017|
|Supply, installation and commissioning of Distribution Automation (DA) facilities for 11kV Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB) and Motorised Ring Main Unit (M-RMU) substations in Malaysia’s East Coast and Langkawi Island, Kedah state.||2017|
|Supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of wall-mounted Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) for Secondary Substations (M-RMU 11/0.415kV) in Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB) Distribution Grid Systems.||2017|
|Supply, delivery, installation, testing and commissioning of Solar Grid Connected System at Department of Social Welfare (Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat) Buildings Phase 2 Zone 1: Perlis, Kedah, Perak and Selangor states.||2017|
|Implementation of grid protection upgrade and associated works for the whole Sabah Grid Network – Intelligent Load Shedding Scheme (ILSS) For Transmission Transformers.||2016|
|Protection relay replacement (supply, installation and commissioning) of selected 500kV, 275kV & 132kV, bays for Asset Maintenance Department, Transmission Division (Phase 1A) for Mainhead B: Joh-1 Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan and Pahang states.||2016|
|Design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of 132kV switchgears, Shunt Capacitor Banks and Ancillary Equipment with Associated Civil Works for 1 X 60MVAR Capacitor Bank at PMU 132kV Kampong Cempaka, Selangor state.||2016|
|Rural Electrification Supply (Bekalan Elektrik Luar Bandar (BELB)) Project in Pos Poi, Sungai Siput Phase 2, Perak state.||2015|
|Establishment of New Main Intake Substation (PMU) 132/33/11kV in Batu Kawan South, Penang state including full electrical, mechanical and civil works for the building of new half storey substation design.||2014|
|Survey, design, supply, construction, testing and commissioning of approximately 196km 500kV power transmission line.||2013|
GROW WITH US
Accelerate your growth with Hasilwan. We are always on the lookout for growing talents to be a part of us. Please deposit your résumé with us and our Associates will get back to you.
Uploaded files need to be in either PDF, DOC format and less than 1mb.
CONNECT WITH US
Do you have any queries? Please leave us your contact details and our Associates will get back to you.
T: +6082 458 652
F: +6082 458 418